Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
So this is the newer book by the author of "the time travelers wife". while not as confusing as that book, there is still an element of fantasy to it. The characters are all very different and pretty intriguing. I thought overall it was pretty good and a fun read. The main characters are twins and i think right off the bat I'll read any book if there are twins involved :) but the premise is they go to live in england for a year after their aunt (whom they never met) leaves them her apartment in her will, which they must live in for at least a year to get more inheritance. it just follows what happens to them there and you learn more about the aunt and her friends. Overall i thought it was good and worth reading. I'd give it 3 1/2 of 5 stars :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.